Monday, May 16, 2011

Veggie Pizza

 Love making homemade pizza. Fast, easy, can put whatever you want on it. had casual company on Saturday night, and thought it would be easier to just use the flat you can get in the bread aisle. Sometimes, I make my on dough, but Saturday I felt lazy.... Ate veggie pizza, salad a, chocolate cream angel food cake and watched Alfred Hitchcock's "the Birds"......
 I boil peaches and cream corn ( it's all the way up here from California....was really nice and sweet). Then I cut off the kernels in slices. Can be frozen this way or used on the pizza. This time I topped off the salad with the  structured yellow rows.
 Toppings for pizza: Angel hair cabbage, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms....no tomatoes this time....baby broccoli, parsley, chopped onions, and pasta sauce.
 Pile it up high.....
                                      Pile on the grated cheese, as much as you can manage.
425 oven till bubbly and burping........enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment