Friday, May 11, 2012

Things to make at your Neighbour's house........

 Today is Morgan's 22nd birthday. we were itching to bake something. She decided she wanted to make banana cakes with peanut butter buttercream. The only problem......no oven. So I called up the neighbours. We only know the neighbours beside us. They are incredibly sweet. They had offered the oven once before, so I decided to take them up on the offer.   They said we could truck over with cake pans and batter and use their oven.  At 8:30 am. Yes, they are very nice neighbours........
     Both and Cake and the cupcakes are banana ( just like  a banana bread, only a little fluffier) and frosted with peanut butter buttercream. The flowers are made from marshmallows, cut into petals, tinted with frosted sugar, and cemented together with white chocolate and a centre that is a smartie or M and M.
Only problem: I really do NOT like bananas cooked into breads or cake, and I do NOT like peanut butter frosting. But that's okay, everyone else will love it........and we brought some over to our sweet neighbours. They said I could bake bread or anything else I wanted at any time........some day my oven will come along, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment